Vars in clojure.core.protocols
- Protocol for collection types that can implement reduce faster than
first/next recursion. Called by clojure.core/reduce. Baseline
implementation defined in terms of Iterable.
- return a representation of o as data (default identity)
- Protocol for concrete associative types that can reduce themselves
via a function of key and val faster than first/next recursion over map
entries. Called by clojure.core/reduce-kv, and has same
semantics (just different arg order).
- Protocol for concrete seq types that can reduce themselves
faster than first/next recursion. Called by clojure.core/reduce.
- return (possibly transformed) v in the context of coll and k (a key/index or nil),
defaults to returning v.